Saturday 26 May 2018

Tailored Guy Greetings

Well I still find guy cards a struggle, but with the True gentleman suite and Guy Greetings stamp set this one came together quite easily.

I wasn't sure about getting any of this suite especially the punch but was glad I did. The card just came together with no headaches. Simple but effective.

I got my new catalogue from Stampin' Up! yesterday and it arrived while my lovely friend Peg was visiting, so it was great fun flicking through a few of the pages together.

I've now got to go through it more closely and decide what I'd like to get this year.  What a choice there is, too much for my small purse but I will keep looking and changing my mind for a few days before the much looked forward to 1st of June. When I can place my first order of the new year!!!


The materials used are:

Card stock: Chocolate Chip, Night of Navy, Very Vanilla
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Night of Navy
DSP: True Gentleman
Stamp sets: Guy Greetings, Truly Tailored
Framelits: Layering Circles, Stitched Shapes
Punches: Tailored Tag
Accessories: Grosgrain ribbon ®

® = retired, (sab) = Sale-A-Bration (nsu) = not stampin’ up
Will be back again soon with more cards

Love Annette x

1 comment:

  1. Hooray got your new blog and my blog is updated with your new site address xxx

    ReplyDelete