Friday 20 July 2018

Tailored Tags meets Cuddly Ted

Well better late than never, I say. This is the card I made for my Dad for Fathers day this year and I'm so far behind with my blogging that most of it is now retired (sorry about that). I CASed it from the lovely Lea Denton over on the Craftyspark blog.

Over the last couple of months we've been so busy my crafting is taking a back seat. What with holidays and visiting our gorgeous new grand son who at 10 weeks is still only 5lb's but now home with mum and dad. I got a few cuddles in at last.

Getting back to the card it's what we call here in the UK a DL card which means the card size is 8 1/4" x 4". I stamped and punched out the tags then trimmed them down a little to be able to place a Night of Navy punched tag behind as a border and that was the hardest thing to do on this card. I'm so glad the Tailored Tag made it into the new Catalogue as it's so useful for other things (putting tails on banners for one thing). I use it quite a lot.

This post has taken quite a lot of time for me as it's the first time I've tried to do a weblink along with sub and superscript text. Managed the weblink but not the sub and superscript, will ask my friend Simon about doing that when I see him next week.

Take care for now and happy crafting!!!




The materials used are:
® = retired, (sab) = Sale-A-Bration (nsu) = not stampin’ up


Stamps: Teeny Tiny Sentiments ®, Truly Tailored ® Colours: Chocolate Chip ®, Night of Navy, Tranquil Tide,Very Vanilla DSP: True Gentleman ® Punches:  Tailored Tag Accessories: Grosgrain Ribbon ®, Mini Tassels ®

Will be back again soon with more cards

Love Annette x

No comments:

Post a Comment