Saturday 6 October 2018

Bright and Beautiful

Well not beautiful but very bright and I felt this card has a happy feel about it.

My granddaughters birthday was back in September and I've been so busy with things since then I didn't get round to uploading it until now, but better late than never.  

With the ribbon, although you can't see it very well there are two colours Lucky Limeade and Calypso Coral. these colours are not within the card but matched quite well and I wanted something down the side.


The materials used are:
® = retired, (sab) = Sale-A-Bration (nsu) = not stampin’ up

Stamps: Happy Birthday Gorgeous Colours: Basic Black, Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Lovely Lipstick, Mango Melody, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White  Embossing Folders: Seaside Embossing Powders: White Punches: Cookie Cutter Thinlits: Happy Birthday Accessories: Organza Ribbon ®, VersaMark, Watercolor paper, Wink of Stella

I love bright cards and think this is a great one.

I started with a base card of whisper white 13.5cm square with the front embossed with the seaside folder. i then cut a strip of basic black 13.5cm x 5cm, I stamped the happy with versaMark and embossed with white embossing power. Then i took a strip of watercolor paper and sponged out a rainbow of colours then die cut the birthday out and a few small circles in various sides. I die cut about another 4 birthday’s in plain whisper white and layered them up to give the birthday some depth. I coated the small circles with wink of stella and placed them randomly around the card. Lastly I used some retired ribbon to run down the edge of the card and tied in a knot.

Cased from Jill at Paper Daisy Crafting

Will be back again soon with more cards

Love Annette x

No comments:

Post a Comment