Saturday 15 September 2018

Sympathy times Two

Today there are two cards as I had a phone call from my friends Father a couple of days ago thanking me for his birthday card, and letting me know that his brother who'd we met at a party a couple of weeks ago had passed away. So i wanted a card for him (he's the most lovely man) as well as for my friend.



The materials used are:
® = retired, (sab) = Sale-A-Bration (nsu) = not stampin’ up

Card One

Stamps: Hopeful Thoughts ®, Pocket Silhouettes ®, Teeny Tiny Wishes ®  Colours: Mint Macaron, Very Vanilla Embossing Folders: Subtle Framelits:  Lebles Collection ®, Stitched Season’s ® Accessories: Delightfully Detailed Note cards & Envelopes

I stamped the leaves from the pocket silhouettes set across the bottom of the card as a background. Then I stamped the tree from hopeful thoughts and the sentiment from teeny tiny wishes. I die cut this using the small frame from stitched season’s framelits. Using mint macaron card stock i then cut a label from the labels collection to use as a backing for the tree and sentiment. Sponged both labels with mint macaron and layered using dimensionals.

Card Two

Stamps: Love & Sympathy ® Colours: Merry Meriot, Whisper White Accessories: Basic pearls, Note Card & Envelopes, Organza ribbon ®, Frost White Shimmer Paint  


The sentiment and flower were Stamped using the shimmer paint onto a piece of Merry Merlot card stock 3⅜” x 4⅞”. Then organza ribbon was wrapped round the Merry Merlot and tied a knot at the front. To finish it off I added three pearls below the sentiment.

Sorry for the use of so much retired stock in these two cards but they are stamps I particularly like. Soft and simple.

Will be back again soon with more cards
Love Annette x

No comments:

Post a Comment