Saturday 22 December 2018

Cross of Hope meets Stitched Labels and More

We are now three days before Christmas and my daughter has phoned to say my grand daughter (cleaner) can't come over to do the cleaning with me as one of the younger ones has come down with a tummy bug. So I know what I'll be doing in an hour.

This was quite an easy card to make, but looks really nice. I was stumped for a while and then saw one on Pinterest that I think JanB had created and put my spin on it.



The materials used are:
® = retired, (sab) = Sale-A-Bration, (H) = Hostess, (nsu) = not stampin’ up

Colours: Balmy Blue, Silver foil, Whisper White Embossing Folders: Basket Weave Framelits: Cross of Hope, stitched Labels Thinlits: Flourish Accessories: Adhesive sheets

I started by creating my own sentiment on the computer. 
Then die cut the crosses, two in silver and the other in balmy blue from the cross of hope set (I added some sheet adhesive to the back of the silver foil for the open cross before die cutting).  I die cut two of the leaves from the flourish set and the large label and sentiment from the stitched labels set. Except for the second set of leaves, these were all die cut at the same time.  
I embossed the background with the basket weave folder and added a strip of silver foil down each side.

Will be back again soon with more cards

Love Annette x

No comments:

Post a Comment