Saturday 6 January 2018

Birthday Blossoms meets Oh So Eclectic

Well I had a real mishap today. Went to do my blog and couldn't get into it anymore (tried everything I could think of) so here I am starting a new one. As it has been a long time since I set the old one up I haven't got all the gizmo's working yet so this is a blog in the making for now.

I just love this card, my inspiration came from one a saw a while ago on Pinterest.  There are a couple of elements that are retired now but could easily be swapped out for something current.

I used the daubing technique behind the main die cut image using fresh fig and powder pink to get the effect I wanted. Next was the stamping and die cutting, I'm not good with 2 step stamping so was very happy with the flowers.

The materials used are:
(r) = retired, (nsu) = not stampin’ up
Card stock: Gold Foil, Whisper White
Ink: Fresh Fig, Garden Green, Powder Pink, VersaMark
DSP: Fancy Frost (r)
Stamp sets: Birthday Blossoms, Oh So Eclectic
Embossing powders:Gold
Thinlits: Eclectic Layers
Accessories: Gold cord (r), Wink of Stella

Will be back again soon with more cards

Love Annette x

No comments:

Post a Comment