Saturday 27 January 2018

Bella & Friends

This is a stamp set I waited and waited to buy and then took ages to use. I just loved it, but put it on the shelf and forgot it was there. I'm not a doggy person but they all looked so cute.

My cousin loves her dogs so thought it might be acceptable for her, even though her dogs are both Pugs (I think?).


I went for a simple effect and only coloured the collar round Bella's neck and I must admit it looks a lot better in real life!! Just hope she liked it.

Still not got any free time to work on the blog page, but that's a good thing for me. Plenty to do just now.

Just started my Christmas cards for this year, like to get them done in plenty of time.

The materials used are:
® = retired, (nsu) = not stampin’ up
Card stock: Berry Burst, Shimmery White, Whisper White Thick, 
Ink: Smoky Slate, VersaMark
Markers: Berry Burst, Pear Pizzazz
DSP: Neutrals (r)
Stamp sets: Bella & Friends, Happy Birthday Gorgeous
Embossing powders: Clear
Framelits: Bitty Banners (r), Layering Ovals, Stitched Shapes
Thinlits: Hello You (r)
Accessories: Basic Rhinestones, Organza Ribbon (r)

Will be back again soon with more cards

Love Annette x

No comments:

Post a Comment