Saturday 13 January 2018

Custom Tee meets Birthday Banners

Never know what to do for young men (there's a big one for him next year so it will be easier to do) so I just went with his team colours of black and orange. He's an avid Wolves supporter (along with his dad). The next step was to find a suitable stamp set and that was the Custom Tee, which I teamed up with Perpetual Birthday Calendar and Birthday Banners.


I stamped the background and when that was complete I thought it looked a bit flat so sent it through the Bigshot with the Brick Wall embossing folder and felt better. Next I thought about the sentiment and felt just the white banner looked a little tame so added an offset black one behind it which I felt looked better. I used the outer white frame as an added dimension.

The materials used are:
(r) = retired, (nsu) = not stampin’ up

Card stock: Basic Black, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
Ink: Memento Black Tuxedo, Tangerine Tango, Versa Mark
Stamp sets: Birthday Banners, Custom Tee (r), Perpetual Birthday Calendar (r) 
Embossing folders: Brick Wall
Embossing powders: Clear
Framelits: Bunch of Banners, T-Shirt Builder (r)
Punches: Confetti Stars (r)
Accessories: Black Taffeta Ribbon (r)

Will be back again soon with more cards
Love Annette x

No comments:

Post a Comment