Saturday 20 January 2018

Piecing Technique using Beautiful You

Still not used to this new blog and need to find the time to add things like the Catalogue and extra's.

Sorry the phone's ringing so be back in a couple of minutes.  Well that was a disaster there are ten of us going for a family meal tonight and the restaurant has had a gas leek and had had to close. So once i've done this I'll have to find somewhere else to eat tonight.  Catalogues will be up soon.

I'm trying to use DSP (designer series paper) in cards just now as I keep buying it and not using it. So looked on Pinterest for inspiration and came across a card I liked so  CASEd it (CASE = copy and steel everything) using different DSP, my strings weren't quite so good so I added the ribbon.


Piecing is a simple technique, you stamp first on plain card stock and then again on patterned paper, cut out the shape you want from the patterned paper and place it on the plain card stock. So for this card it's the dress that's been pieced.

Now I need to go and wake my husband and try to find a place to eat tonight.

The materials used are:
® = retired, (nsu) = not stampin’ up

Card stock: Sweet Sugarplum, Whisper White
Ink: Sweet Sugarplum
DSP: In Color 16-18
Stamp sets: Beautiful You
Punches: Balloon Bouquet
Accessories: In Color ribbon (r), Sequins

Inspired by Paula Knall

Will be back again soon with more cards
Love Annette x

No comments:

Post a Comment