Saturday 10 March 2018

New Driver

Blast from the past this one, but I wanted to make my grandson a Well Done!! card so here it is. All the materials are now retired except for the the ink and cardstock. The sentiment was computer generated with a twist, there's a streak of black ink through it as my printer is playing up but it still looks good.

He's so proud to be able to drive, can't believe he's old enough to, yet he's 20 and out at work. I still think of him as a small very shy boy who wouldn't say boo to a goose.

My eldest granddaughter is also taking driving lessons so she'll be joining him soon. She's already got her car so I don't think it won't be too much longer.


The materials used are:
® = retired, (nsu) = not stampin’ up

Card stock: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Stamp sets: Gorgeous Grunge ®, Need for Speed ®, Perpetual Birthday Calendar ® 
Punches: Washi Label ®
Embossing folders: Zigzag ® 

Will be back again soon with more cards

Love Annette x

No comments:

Post a Comment