Saturday 17 March 2018

Wild About Flowers meets Sweet Soiree

Well today is cold again with a spattering of snow here in the Midlands, so it looks like we could be in for more bad weather,  I'll be snuggled up here at home as I don't need to go out today.

I'm in the process of rearranging my crafting space (have to share the room with Hubby) and just bought some pegboard from Ikea, it's amazing how much space you can clear up on the shelves by using a couple of these.  Will now be able to buy more stamps etc!!!

Lucky me.

Now for today's card, I just love the Sweet Soiree designer series paper, but I'm one of those who buys loads of DSP then won't cut into it. I've been trying lately to use it instead of just looking at (do you have the same problem?) so this is one of my few attempts at using some. Most of what I've used is in the current Catalogue but there are a couple of things now retired.


The materials used are:
® = retired, (nsu) = not stampin’ up

Card stock: Blushing Bride Glimmer, Sweet Sugarplum, Whisper White
Ink: Garden Green, Rich Razzleberry, Sweet Sugarplum
DSP: Sweet Soiree
Stamp sets: Background Bits, Wild About Flowers, You Move Me, Watercolor Wishes ® 
Embossing folders: Brick Wall
Framelits: Layering Ovals, Stitched Shapes
Thinlits: Move Me
Accessories: Bitty Bows, Glitter Ribbon ® 

Will be back again soon with more cards

Love Annette x

No comments:

Post a Comment